The advice from RIVM regarding Coronavirus is taken seriously at FRIS Vastgoed Management. Health is our number 1 priority! That is why we have now largely switched to working from home. This allows us to continue to offer our services so that we can offer you optimal unburdening even in these times. Both today and tomorrow!
Working from home, office occupation and accessibility
At FRIS Vastgoed Management we have been working on 'the new way of working' for quite some time.
This means that most of our employees have the opportunity to work from home, they are fully set up for this with the necessary equipment, network environment, etc. Also innovative systems such as REMS, Eyemove and the MeetAmy app in which your real estate is managed safely and efficiently. remains available to them at home.
Despite the possibilities of 'the new way of working', we also provide an office occupancy that is necessary, in combination with the home workers, to ensure that we remain able to maintain our services. We try to work in 'shifts' as much as possible to minimize the risk of contamination.
Due to this mix of physical, digital and telephone accessibility, we do not think we have to compromise our services.
By using your login details in REMS, you can continue to monitor our real estate management activities for your portfolio (s) 24/7, so that you are always aware of the current state of affairs.
Viewings, recordings, inspections & key distributions
Customer satisfaction is very important to us - Real People. We believe in personal service! However, these times require a different approach. Our aim is to have as many viewings, recordings, inspections & key handouts as possible.
To be able to do this, we have temporarily adjusted our procedures:
- The FRIS inspector will contact the tenant by telephone before scheduling the appointment. During this conversation it will be discussed whether the tenant:
- cold symptoms;
- has recently been abroad;
- belongs to the risk group appointed by RIVM.
Of course we remain available for all (potential) tenants, both by telephone and by email.
- The starting point is that there is 1 inspector and 1 tenant present at the appointment. This is also discussed by telephone.
- There will be no physical contact between the inspector and the tenant. Important documents such as an identification document will be viewed / processed from a distance.
- The inspector will point out the tenant to use the MeetAmy app. On the basis of instructional videos in the MeetAmy app, all tenants receive a clear explanation about the relevant complex as well as their new home.
Our contractors have their own corona policy. They will continue to fulfill as many repair requests as possible.
For questions you can of course contact us.
We wish you good health and we hope to meet again soon.